*This post may contain affiliate links. There will be no extra charge to you, but I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.
Ruth from Ruth in Revolt kindly nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Ruth began her blog to share her thoughts and feelings about her life and the world. She only began blogging in April 2018 and already has a number of extremely well written and insightful posts. You can head find her blog here.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. (Okoto Enigma, Award Creator.)
What to do?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- I’m a bookworm
- I speak Welsh
- I live with a drummer [worst decision ever ;)]
Questions Ruth Asked
- What is something everybody seems to love but you don’t understand the fuss?
Unicorns and mermaids. It seems to be what everyone’s obsessed with. I just don’t get it? Unicorn hair? Mermaid make-up? Or the other way around…just why?
- What’s the best fact you know?
In Chester, where I grew up, during Roman times if a Welshman was found within the walls after dark they could be shot with a crossbow.
- If you were locked in solitary confinement, how long do you think you would last before you wanted out?
I wouldn’t cope. I hate silence and talk too much so I’d go mad straight away I think.
- If you could travel in time, where would you go and why?
I’d love to go to ancient Grease I love the history and I find Greek mythology fascinating so I’d love to go back and actually see it all.
- What do you think is your best quality?
I like to listen and help someone if I can in whatever possible.
My Nominees Are:
1. Lucy Mary Taylor – https://www.lucymary.co.uk/
2. Lights Camera Bake – https://lightscamera-bake.com/
3. Heidi’s Planner – https://www.heidisplanner.fi/
4. Voluble Blogger – https://volubleblogger.wordpress.com/
5. Louisa – http://www.loubeeloublogs.co.uk/
6. Bexa – https://hellobexa.com/
7. Rainbow Image – http://www.rainbowsdreamcloud.com/
8. Charlotte Taylor – https://www.writelikenooneswatching.com/
9. Megs – https://betweenthepages13.wordpress.com/
10. Ellie Lily Louise – https://ellielilylouise.wordpress.com/
Five Questions For My Nominees Are
- Which is better, beans on toast or fish fingers and custard?
- Where’s your favourite place, and why?
- What has been your favourite part of your blogging journey so far?
- What’s your Hogwarts house?
- Do you prefer to watch films or read books?
My Top 5 Blog Posts
- Everyday Makeup Look
- My Top 5 Items On My Makeup Wishlist
- Trying out Lush’s Just to Clarify Jelly Face Mask
- Testing out Makeup From Primarks New Range
- How To – Demystifying Eyeliner – Looking At The 3 Different Formulas
Thank you, Ruth, for nominating me! This has been such fun to do and it’s been great to be able to share some of my favourite blogs! Go check out everyone’s blog, I’ve put all of their links above! Everyone I’ve nominated I look forward to seeing your responses.